but in his voice I heard decay
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rmor_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As soon as the words had left his mouth he saw a change in the coyote and a warning sounded in the back of his head. Haven was still unwilling to believe that any hostility would break out though. What reason did they have to fight? Now that Siobhan was out of the picture he held the de le Poer male no grudge, he never really had in any case. What reason would Ezekiel have to wish him harm? If anything they could commiserate over the albino's inability to be loyal and true. In the end the two hybrids had very different ideas on how to feel towards one another.

Ezekiel came at him and jade eyes widened. Shit! He was not prepared for this, and that was not good. Muscles tensed as claws scraped against his ribs and stomach. Haven snarled in surprise and pain, his eyes starting to blaze. Arms moved to try and block to blows to his torso and one leg moved to try and push the other away. "What the hell!? What is your problem? I didn't ask her to leave! Back OFF!" This guy was nuts.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread