but in his voice I heard decay
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rmor_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
awwwww, they should be fwiends :<

Did he think that he was the only one hurting? Did he even have a clue how much it had hurt? A family member leaving was much different than someone you had given your heart to. Haven had experienced both, and he knew which hurt the most. Now more pain was being inflicted upon him because of her, this of a physical nature though. This pain was nothing compared to what he had suffered though. His adrenaline had began to pump and also helped reduce the effect of the cuts across his body.

Haven snarled as Ezekiel staggered back and yelled at him. "Fuck you. You started this." They could have been friends. They could have shown one another empathy. The clan member had ruined that though. He had decided to attack for no good reason. He had placed them at odds. Once again the coy was coming at him and Haven's head jerked back as claws raked his cheek. Thank gods he had reacted quickly or the blow would have been much more severe. The hybrid used that backwards momentum to roll away. Quickly he reached for his sword and threw the sheath away, the naked metal now exposed. He pointed the tip at Ezekiel, but made no move to attack. "Go." It was a command, not a request. Go or I'll use this. It wasn't that honorable, but Haven didn't want to fight, and the other had crossed the line of honor already.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread