That ain't no way to go
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

This was an area that she knew quite well, actually. She went out here a lot to talk to Utriu...three or four times a week, usually. It was the place where she had taught Dawali how to use a fishing pole and hook and where they had cooked their catch and eaten it together. Sort of where their friendship had begun, she supposed. How had they gotten to this point? With her as his sub-leader and everything? And the feelings that she had for him, the emotions that welled up inside of her every time she came within sight of him. They were ones that she didn't think she could keep hidden for much longer.

She had heard so many odd names over the years that his last name jumped out, as one that she had never heard. Was it foreign? Niiicetuhmechaa. "Odd name. But I kind of like it. You're new, huh? Where'd you come from? I'm Ember, from the Aniwaya Tribe--it's pretty near here. I was trying to see if my whale might show up, but he doesn't seem to want to come out and talk to me today." She pointed out over the water. "He always comes from that direction."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread