That ain't no way to go
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wished that she could have Utriu with her all the time. The whale was silent sometimes, but other times he was the most talkative creature that she'd ever met. He didn't ever try to influence her or judge her for the things that she said, which she really liked. She couldn't say that about many others. Usually one was automatically judged from the first time the other person laid eyes on them. She was even judging this wolf, watching his friendly demeanor and wondering about his past.

"Ah, I see. My father named me after some dead wolf. As a namesake, I guess. I didn't really think the name fit me growing up, but I like it better now that I'm an adult." She had no idea what he was talking about when he mentioned the mythology. She'd never even heard of mythology or religion before, and simply nodded, not speaking. She didn't want to say something stupid that wouldn't make sense to someone who actually knew what they were talking about.

"I don't own him, exactly...we're just friends. I fish sometimes and give him the fish, and he gives me really good advice. In Aniwaya we have spirit-guides...I think he's mine. He only started showing up once I joined the tribe and got my life back on track." She explained. Ember looked back at the friendly wolf, considering. "You seem like the type who would have an interesting guide. Maybe another sea animal, like me. They're really helpful. I guess some people don't always take their guide's advice, but Utriu has never steered me wrong before."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread