That ain't no way to go
[html]
I fail at being on time. <3

Maybe it was the fact that she'd thought his name at least three times. Was that the key to making him appear? She could see the great whale off in the distance, see his blowhole shooting a big stream of water up into the air out there deeper in the sea. She could only imagine how deep the water really was, never having gone that far out, herself. He came closer and closer until he was there, sitting silently in the water around ten meters from where the dark woman and her new friend were.

"I never thought about that. But he goes under the water a lot, too...I can't hold my breath for too long" What a cool thought, though! That would be fun, if he would stay near the surface. "He's right here..oh. Maybe you can't see him. Sometimes he makes himself invisible so only I can see him." The animal turned its head so one eyes was facing Charon, black and white body now clearly visible against the azure waters. "Yes. You're a loner, right, Charon? You could have your own guide if you came to Aniwaya. The other groups don't have them...Aniwaya is special."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread