That ain't no way to go
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Ahh, so do I. XD

The jade gaze of the pretty sable wolf shifted out to sea, and after a moment Char looked, too, though he saw nothing at first. That was peculiar, and slowly his indigo gaze returned to the woman, cocking his head. Maybe she was crazy and she was making all of that up? He wondered this silently, scrutinizing her as best as his dumb head could. Well, even if she was nuts, she probably wasn't dangerous. She would've done something to indicate that already, though Char now eyed her sword with a wary eye.

She spoke again, and Char's gaze roved back to her face, listening to her and laughing. He hadn't considered the whale going beneath the water, for certainly wolves did not have gills and they would not manage to hold their breath for as long as a whale could. Their lungs were nowhere near comparable in size. "True, but maybe for a short trip to an island, you could convince him to stay afloat," he offered, smiling as he now wondered just how real this whale was. Now he seemed to be right with them, but Char could see nothing.

Ember spoke again, and Char almost snorted, now certain she was crazy—invisible whales? He said nothing for a moment, peering at the water until—oh! The whale seemed to appear from nowhere, startling the male to his feet. "Whoa!" he cried out, quite shocked at the sudden appearance of the creature. He looked at Ember with wonder in his eyes, hardly taking in her words until the last part. He could have a creature like this one? He gaped at her. "That's so cool! He's so cool!" the wolf said rather simply, wanting to dart in the waves and swim with the big creature. "Maybe I will join up with you guys! If I can have a pet as cool as this guy, jeez," he said, shaking his head. He still did not grasp the significance of the spirit guides, and that they were not at all "pets" but rather companions and indeed, guides.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread