That ain't no way to go
[html]
ooc

She hadn't thought about that before. She could ask Utriu, but lately he had been pretty short with her. She continually came back to him for advice about what to do about her situation with Dawali but hadn't taken his advice...so he was getting a little annoyed, she could sense. So nowadays when Ember went to see him she spoke of other things, tried to keep the conversation light. She knew he'd just give her the same answer over and over again.

"You go on a journey of self-disovery and meet your spirit guide along the way." She explained. Utriu had appeared for her almost instantly; she had realized what she was doing wrong with her life right away, had known it all along...she just hadn't admitted it until she had gone on her journey. "I didn't expect a whale. I thought maybe I would find a calmer, more gentle creature. But he's not a pet--he's like...a twin, in a way. Someone who knows you really well...who you feel like you've known for your whole life. And someone who you can ask for advice and who knows what's best for you even if you don't sometimes."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread