i don't know what i want, but i know what i don't
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... seside.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:144px;">
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/I ... ckgrou.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
OOC: ::Word Count:: 300+

Urma was on the move again. It was the second time she was taking this route, but this time she was decided to stop at the boundaries of Dahlia de Mai. By word of mouth, she had found out that Lubomir had joined this pack, and, judging by the fact that he had been the one to teach her how to write, she decided a visit wouldn't hurt. Lubomir was one of the few wolves with which she had had any contact in Shadowed Sun, and his departure after Skoll's death had affected her, in a way. She knew now, however, that she was a different wolf than the one she had been then, and she wasn't entirely sure the change was all for the better. In a way it seemed that all that had happened had made her mature faster, had left little time for petty worries and the like, and she didn't know how to deal with all of these changes. Somehow visiting old friends from the past seemed a reasonable escape, or, more likely, a reasonable break from the hectic workings of her thoughts.

As she approached Dahlia de Mai, her memories raced back to Emwe, and the incident not far from here with the little bird. However, that day spoke of her journey to Inferni, something that brought only pain to her. As the recollection of what had been said resurfaced, she quickened her pace as if in a physical attempt to run away from her own thoughts. Living with them was hard enough, let alone reliving them every step of the way. She only slowed down as the familiar scent of Dahlia de Mai lands filled her lungs. She found herself lost as to how to look for Lubomir, seeing as trespassing didn't seem like much of an option. Nor was it something that she would do. Instead, she reclined on her haunches and howled once, a long, questioning howl. As the silence settled, she waited a few minutes before calling, "Lubomir?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread