things like that drive me out of my mind
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris was in very high spirits today. She was sure that it had to do with Pendzez and the happenings of the other day. But whatever the reason, she was feeling great. She'd decided to go for a walk in the woods today--being sure to stay clear of Inferni territory this time. For the first time in a while, her arm was without a sling and functional. This just added to her good mood. In her optime form, she wandered along, admiring the beauty of the forest.

It was then that she came upon the lake. She'd never seen such a place in her life; the waters were so beautifully blue and smooth. The view was incredible. Xeris wished that Pendzez was here to enjoy it with her; but on second thought she hoped he didn't find out that she'd gone wandering off again. Despite his assurances that he was just caring for her, she didn't want to make him worry too much after the Inferni incident. For a moment, she leaned against a tree, looking out over the still blue water, smiling. She'd go back to Phoenix Valley in a little while, but for now, she was enjoying the nature.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread