all caffeine free and faux punk fatigues - p
[html]

ooc: heeey! I'm alive! alive and kicking uhauhau I'm so~ happy I could find time to answer the thread! xD enjoy!
W.C: 311

The faraway seagulls flew lighthearted, squawking once in a while, contrasting with the brilliant blue sky.
In the middle of that soft and clear sand, Claire answered, smiling blissfully. “Hello, I’m Claire. Nice to meet you.”

But before she could ask where he was from, she heard his asking, and her bliss suddenly vanished, and she sighed.

“Sorry Mason, I don't.” Her head and ears lowered a bit, as the disappointment started to take over her. Still, the small femme tried to keep on smiling, to make things better. She knew it wasn’t all that bad, but she really didn’t like to be useless. “Actually, it’s the first time I’m in a beach. And in my former pack we didn’t have the habit of fishing, ‘cause almost all the rivers around the area were frozen in most part of the year.”
The small femme took a deep breath, the salty air and the warmth of the sun seeming to give back her peace and happiness. ‘Of course.’ Claire thought ‘what is in fact useless is all this bad feelings inside my chest. Geez, Claire, you’re so idiot sometimes.' she giggled lowly, roughly 'Really... I think I've just misunderstood what he wanted to say’

The white femme smiled wider, and looked back to the pup, that still seemed a bit wary of her presence. She didn’t blame him, Claire knew she would react just like this in a similar situation, or even worse if she were at his age.

"Pardon my strange behavior, I think I've messed things up. And yes, I do can help, you just have to tell me how. I’m sure you know how to fish, don’t you? Can you teach me? I’ll be glad to learn.”

The aniwayan femme approached Mason a bit more, and stopped, to see his reaction, as the soft wind blew through them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread