crossing the 45th parallel
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_columbus.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I've been lucky aside from that lady, too. Only instead of being a mature adult I stopped going to class. >_> Did pay the price for it, though. XD Proud "administrative watch" graduate. I forget what the actual term for that is. Ahh, no worries, I'm sure he'll come to you better as time goes on. Big Grin Thanks much! Mel made the last one, I drool over her graphics on a regular basis. ;___;

The silver hybrid was quite glad to see the stranger was up and at least half-coherent; even if he hadn't spoken yet, his cobalt eyes were becoming clearer by the second, losing that cloudy, confused edge to them. She was relatively certain he was a full-blooded coyote; there were none of the blunter hints of wolf in his features or his coat, and he was the familiar sandy-brown color or the typical coyote. His eyes were particularly striking, the color of a steely-blue summer storm, unlike the brilliant baby blues she'd seen before, or deeper indigo shades—an interesting color, indeed. The hybrid woman almost wished her family had been given with a more unique color than golden-yellow—certainly there were many with the same shade of eyes with no relation at all to them. Their Lykoi eyes were not the same as that de le Poer red, that flaring crimson which proclaimed its' members "de le Poer" as clearly as if they'd all tattooed it across their foreheads.

He still seemed lethargic, but as the moments passed by, he grew more coherent, speaking an a positive to her question, and taking a cautious step forward as if to test himself. He wavered a moment, and the hybrid twitched imperceptibly, a slight move forward that would have sought to catch him if he were to fall. There was a faint smile on her scarred features, and the hybrid woman nodded. "Good." She was still crouched in her Optime form, but now she had relaxed some, leaning backwards and taking up a less interested pose. Her single eye watched him for signs of distress. she said, though she still hadn't spoken her intention of taking him closer to Inferni.

"I'm from Inferni. We're a clan of coyotes—it's not far, if my son is alright with your presence, you can stay and recuperate. Or make it your home, either way," she said, looking to him for a response. He didn't seem to be in any condition to deny assistance, but stranger things had happened. Some canines were too proud or scared to accept another's help, even when it was needed most. "If you'd like, you can lean on me," she offered, gesturing at his wound with her russet muzzle. "That doesn't look too pretty." It would be easier if she shifted, certainly, but then she'd have to keep him on her uninjured side.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread