crossing the 45th parallel
Rofl, that one class I dropped is a graduation requirement and I honestly don't want to take it so I don't even know if I'll bother trying to graduate. I figure, at least I went and tried. XD

[html]
She had a son, so she was a mother. Whoever that son was, he had the final say in things. Hezekiah wasn’t so sure that he followed what that meant in detail or even what kind of a place this Inferni was, but it was close and right about then it sounded pretty good. He reckoned that they couldn’t have been too bad, because here he had been found rather than left alone and was being given the offer in the first place. Such kindness wasn’t something he saw often, but he had seen it. Such kindness was the thing that he associated with the idea of mothers. He certainly liked it, even to the point where he attempted to smile back when she did, and it was a lopsided attempt.

“I think I better,” he decisively replied, not trusting himself to stay with it and still have the coordination to remember how to follow. “Just in case, at least,” he had to add, just in case what she was saying was just one of those kind of things — a saying, not a promise or guarantee otherwise. He tried to straighten his posture a little more, giving every indication that he was ready whenever she was ready to go. There was a little more semblance of reality coming back to him, which only coaxed what had been bothering him some time before he had ever settled down in the first place back to life, but this time it wasn’t as intense or foreboding feeling. Instead, he felt a little bit hopeful, a little lighter; things he needed to be right then and there.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread