outside it's armageddon.
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... able-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:230px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:10px;">
I are hases sexy set<3 (300)

She had meant what she had said that her grandmother was beautiful with all her scars and marks. They spoke of life rather than death, because Kaena had dodged death several times in her long and eventful life. Halo could not have imagined it on beforehand, but right now, looking at those fresh lines and wounds made her feel sick to her stomach. How close to the deceiving light had her beloved grandmother been at the end of the fight? Eyes stayed narrowed as the older woman seemed to take it all with ease, but Halo was not happy about this discovery. She wanted to flash her teeth and claws and destroy something or someone. Oversized ears flickered in thought of fun stuff she could have done to whoever had done this to her Goddess. She did not know this Jezebel that the older hybrid was talking of and felt a hard pinch of jealousy. She wished Kaena would have let her know about this sooner and let her be with her. Halo was mad after pleasing the woman and it hurt a bit to think that perhaps she did not matter that much to Kaena as she had believed at first. Paranoia was Halo’s friend in times like these.

She had to let it go because Kaena seemed to take it all with ease. Halo could also be cool then. She could try at least. The rage wanted to burn a hole in her chest, but the young girl nodded and flashed something she hoped would pass as a sly grin. ”I hope you killed the bastard.” if not then Halo would chase the fucker to the end of the world and kill him in a horrible way. She wanted blood to be spilled, wanted the bastard to pay back every drop of blood that had been stolen from Kaena whenever this had happened. ”I brought you the necklace.” she then simply said, remembering the jewellery that was hanging around her own neck. This was one of her better works in all honesty, but she couldn’t keep it. One day she would have lots of teeth of her own that she could decorate her body with. She removed the necklace carefully and offered it to her lovely grandmother with her an open palm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread