outside it's armageddon.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Nope, that's peeeerfect. :3

When the coyote woman was young, she could never have imagined that she would have children, much less grandchildren. She was sad that the others had departed her, certainly—but here was one shining, bright star left in her life, one reverent grandchild to call her own. The hybrid woman considered herself lucky; she knew few canines who lived to see their progeny's progress as she had. She was a proud old thing, to be sure, and the hybrid woman saw in this russet-furred youth the hopes for the future of her very family.

The Hydra advanced and her arms looped about the hybrid woman's head, deftly closing the clasp with her more dexterous fingers. The hybrid woman could not contain the smile on her face, and her eye half-lidded, enjoying being close to her grandchild. When the russet coyote retreated, the grizzled matron's hand immediately flew to the necklace, picking it up off of her chest and peering at it again, her scarred face twisting into a grin. "This is quite a talent, my dear," the silvery hybrid said, allowing the tooth to fall back onto her chest, enjoying its weight. It was familiar to her already.

Kaena reclined back a little, grinning still at her granddaughter's shyness. Her black-tipped tail shook twice in appreciation, and the hybrid nodded. "I went to the city and I've got what I need," the hybrid said casually, turning to kneel on her bed. She grabbed each item she required for the process—the mirror, to gaze on her own tattoo; the inks in red and black; the sharp straight-edged razor to remove fur that got in the way; the gun with its severed cord. The hybrid was not proficient enough to establish a power source, though she knew it could be done—and anyway, the painstaking, time-consuming process of hand-tattooing was so personal.

"You picked a spot yet?" the hybrid asked, her usual gruff tone and less-than-eloquent diction. She had turned back to the young woman, and the grizzled coyote was practically vibrant with excitement for the impending tattoo. She had applied it to many of her children, and it would be a wonderful tradition to keep to pass to the next generations of Lykoi. The hybrid woman found herself missing her other grandchildren, the departed who would not possess their chaos stars anytime soon, and that hurt. Still, there was one hope left for the future, and it was right here in front of her, diligent in her attachment to her surname.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread