all the anger and the eloquence are bleeding
[html]
This thread is not required, but I highly suggest everyone join. Treat this as you would a hunt, but keep in mind that the prey is a wolf--and I will be playing him as an NPC. The first two posts are mine; Ezekiel is the coyote that is outside of the borders. A post-order will be established in order of replies, and as of right now I have not decided how the kill will be made. More then likely, Inferni will end up coming together and killing our wolf as a group. Yaaaaaaaay bonding. If anyone has any questions PM me. :]

The break in the weather had been short lived. Gabriel sat on one of the boulders in Inferni, a cold wind whipping through his thick fur. Above his head dark gray storm clouds twisted and danced violently. While he could hear thunder it had not yet grown close enough to concern him. Electricity hung in the air, and this excited the Aquila—though he had once feared thunderstorms, he had lost this fear not long after he had left Inferni the second time. Then there had only been God, and God had protected him. For this reason, he had forgotten the taste of fear.
     A crackle of lightning made his ears swivel atop his head, and he turned his eyes up to the sky. It was just in time to see another batch of lightning rush across the clouds, but there was no rain yet and so he did not feel the need to return to his den. As he lowered his head, something that should not have been there caught his eyes. White. Gray. Something moving near the borders. Instantly he was on his feet, nose twitching, tail high. There was a wolf. The wolf was moving with purpose towards one of the pikes. As he watched, the stranger rose up and threw his weight into the stick, sending it crashing to the ground. That was all Gabriel needed to see.
     With that, the Aquila threw his head back and let out a loud, wolfish howl. There was an intruder in Inferni. He needed to be caught. Then his head would replace the skull he had just shattered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread