all the anger and the eloquence are bleeding
[html]
-TACKLES THE PREYBOT- OMGOMGOMG. XD <3 And this will probably be short and poo because I am totally going to a baseball game and I am super-excited and I have to get ready (but here I am posting instead).

After Kaena had found those destroyed bones on the border, she had been on hyper-alert, giving the neutral territory ringing Inferni's lands extra attention, far moreso than usual. She was determined to find this wolf and bring him to justice; there was a taste for vengeance on the coyote woman's tongue. Acts such as the one this strange wolf had committed would not go unpunished, if the past was any indication of how Inferni would act now, this wolf was in for quite a rumble, when they eventually caught up with him. Though it was not terribly late in the day, it was already dark out. Storm clouds blotted out the sun, and the hybrid woman prepared herself for more rain. A jagged bolt of lightning split the sky above Kaena, and thunder rumbled behind it, a deep growl echoing from the heavens.

The coyote woman was not far from Gabriel when the call went up, but she was deeper in the territory, away from the borders. The going was still rather rough, though the brief respite in the rainy weather had allowed their territory to dry out somewhat. At least the Waste wasn't a swampy mess anymore—there were still muddy hollows, certainly, but perhaps it was their proximity to the coast which allowed their territory to drain quickly, even after being waterlogged for weeks. Landlocked packs did not have that luxury, and again Kaena was glad that Inferni had settled on the patch of land Gabriel had chosen—similar to Hell's Coast, with the mountain to their back and the bay at their noses, protected by the barriers nature had provided them.

The hybrid woman's head jerked upright as she detected that sound, the long, low rumble of her son. Those sable ears flew upright, her golden eye blazing with rage, excitement, and bloodlust at all at once. The call made her want to toss up her head and reply with one of her own—but there was no need to reply and spoil her position. She had heard Ezekiel's call, higher-pitched and more of a coyote's yowl, somewhere in the distance from Gabriel. Maybe they had him trapped at the borders, and they were closing in on him already. This was the only thought the silvery woman needed to jump to her feet, moving swiftly in her Optime form toward the origin of the call. This hid the limp she still held from Haku; in her two-legged form the wound was not so grievous as to greatly restrict the motion on her injured limb. She moved quickly and at a half-crouch, doing her best to remain half-hidden even in her bulky two-legged form.

Table by Mel
[/html]

Messages In This Thread