So while you sit back and wonder why
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... t-300w.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+ <33

If he had cared more he would maybe be surprised at the maze she seemed to want to lead him into. Not by intention of course, but the Lilium’s ears could only hear words contradicting themselves from past sentences. Things could be subjects to change, but once again she disappointed him by revealing that she did not know him at all. Some things, yes. Hate and loathing lasted on forever and would always burn in the man’s hollowing soul. He wanted to kill a little bit more for every day that strode past. The ghosts and shadowy demons around him did not reveal themselves as often as they once had, but he was certain that this fact could not be considered a fortunate thing. His vision was edged with a dull hint of red. Of blood and surrender. While he loathed bowing his head for other creatures (especially worthless ones) there was one master that he willingly followed. Corvus Vendetta had not recognized the characteristics of the taint, but so neither had Haku Soul, the vessel for the ninth.

Her warning was not well received. Red flames seemed to dance warningly in those sky blue orbs of the Lilium, but he made no threatening move for her, although perhaps that was what he would have most wanted. ”I will drink his blood and eat his flesh. I might bring you his head so that you can have something to remember him by though, because that's how nice I am.” the man said, voice so hollow that it would be a wonder if there was a mortal soul behind those poisonous eyes. She had failed him. The secui’s jaws found the fat rabbit by his feet, and he ignored the woman’s next words. Onus was not as invincible and invisible as they all thought. Haku had spent years practicing his hunting and tracking skills. Lately he had had much more interesting things to keep him occupied. One day though, he would track the bastard down and destroy his body. Her children too. Haku turned to leave, longed for the tranquility within the quiet cabin where he could be left alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread