The Sport of Kings
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /chess.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc, I won't reply again but Leroy is simple guna sneak up an watch for a moment then sneak away

Everyone had been exicted about the race that seemed to already started by the sounds of things. Ears flickered back slightly at the sounds of the race as the strong smells of the stables an its spectators filled the air, why he was here wasn't very clear but this was an event that his pack is holding so the husky will show himself. Even if he is unseen to others. Black and white body moved quitely under the fence as he moved towards the stables, one thing he was happy about that no horses were in that field, quitely walking inside the building Leroy could see the race as well some of the other watchers. If they could see him was none of his concern, the strong scent of horses made his skin crawl. Red eyes followed the horses as well their riders while that speed on the track, the patterened male was glad he wasn't done there. A horse in a stall kicked suddenly at it's door, maybe it could feel the race but Leroy let out a loud snort in respone as his hind legs lowered to a sit. He will watch for a little bit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread