thread title missing
[html]

If my silence made you leave,
then that would be my worst mistake.

"I would like that," Geneva murmured enthusiastically. Her fingers wandered over the tracing she had made in the dirt, obscuring her drawing. When she removed her fingers, the lines making the bow and arrow were vague and smudged. It excited her that she could take an abstract concept and make it concrete. She was always enthusiastic about learning new things. She was not one to often do, but instead to ponder a concept. But she was willing to try new things in order to expand her knowledge, especially if it would mean that she could learn something useful.

"I am ill equipped to do battle," Geneva admitted. She was a small-boned wolfess, short, delicate, and sometimes appearing fragile and frail despite the energy she derived from her spirit and optimism. She was clearly at a disadvantage during a physical altercation, although she would be more than willing to try should the need to defend herself or her pack arise. "I have very little experience fighting."

Her brow furrowed as she continued to speak. "I have only had one experience in a violent situation. Here, at the borders. I encountered a stranger. I think he was mad, there was something strange about him and the way he acted. Had it not been for DaVinci, our previous sub-leader, I do not think I would be alive today." She said the last quietly. It was still something she did not like to admit, although she had made her peace with the situation and being confronted with her own sense of mortality. Her green eyes wandered to her shoulder and side for a moment, where pearly pink scar tissue gathered in a knot where Brennt's teeth had pierced her. "I am not a pacifist, so much as I prefer to use diplomacy over physical force, but I can understand the value of having that sort of training. Have you had experiences like mine?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread