how do I say I'm sorry
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
For Kaena, this will be set for the day after her run-in with Anselm. So, things are going to be a bit shoddy.

Her heart pounded within her breast as she looked back over her shoulder to make sure he had not followed her. He kept calling her by another name, whatever it was. The name sounded so familiar it scared her though, but he must have mistaken her for someone else. It had to be it. The red and cream woman relaxed letting her tail that was still half way up in the air lowered as she. Her hackles were still raised as her head swung from left to right, eyes darting around looking for the figure to come through the trees. The woman gave a shake of her head, lowering it to the ground and closing her eyes in the process.

Her tongue slipped in and out of her mouth as she panted heavily after running for so long. Her muscles ached, but she needed to get back to Adonis on the shore. Avarice turned in the direction she would have to head in order to get back home, but that would mean she would need to cross that territory again with that strange male that was sure she was someone named Faolin. The name echoed around in her head as she thought about it, something about it felt all too familiar and she could not help but feel a dull throbbing pain in her head.

Deciding to wait it out a bit, she turned towards a tree to curl up in the soft fronds that would hide her body until she felt it was safe to move out. The girl used her paw to rub at her temple, feeling the dull ache gradually worsen as sleep attempted to take her over into the dream world where her memories would try to force themselves back.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread