free to waste away alone
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5369/jazpertable2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:300+

She seemed to be quite distraught and confused. As though he had left her baffled in some way and yet her eyes seemed so lost to the world. He knew this look. He had born it quite dramatically when Garnet had left him. He had been a father, but he hadn't been able to produce an offspring that could survive it's first breath. It had eaten him up from the inside when he first read the letter from his mate. It still didn't make sense that she had left him simply because of one miscarriage. The situation wasn't a fond memory of his. He remembered being angry all the time for a good two months until he had found Mahlouk. He too had left him, this time he had stayed strong. No need to cry over spilt milk. Jazper was use to feeling heartbroken by now, two mates later. Both disappeared off the earth is seemed, never to seen them again.

The white women's words brought him back to reality. Crimson Dreams? Of course he had been a member of this pack since before it started. Nodding he spoke softly, memories still clinging in the back of his mind, "Ya. I was just a pup when Twilight Vale was formed, after the fire. When we became Crimson Dreams I was almost of age." The tiniest smile spread across his lips. He had so looked forward tot he day he would be a man. A better man then Pilot and even a better man then Lucifer. He never slept with another when he had a mate and he never ran away for months at a time. "Well Urma..." He sighed, "We've all lost something or someone. I've lost three sets of parents in my life. My birth parents where killed when I was a pup, my adoptive mother Dierdre Rhiannon died in the fire and her mate, Pilot, only came around a couple times when Crimson Dreams was new. Now, Lucifer and Deuce seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet along with my two ex mates." Rolling his eyes he shrugged, "We all lose things but eventually we find something to fill the hole be it a lover, a friend, or a hobby." He probably sounded a little harsh but it was true. He smiled at her encouragingly, hoping to make up for the brutal truth. Life sucked sometimes but we all move on eventually.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread