Put your hands into the fire.~ [m]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I decided to be evil and reply quickly. >D

AND OMG I HAVE THE NAME. Principessa. (Prin-chuh-pay-sah) Italian for Princess. Wc: 500+

It took long enough for him to get up, at least in Ghita's view. Her attention span wasn't great to start with, and with a lack of motivation to keep her here, she was beginning to consider getting up and leaving completely. But when a large, ebony body caused the bed to shiver and dive beneath her, she perked up, scrabbling for balance on the springy ground before meeting Jazper's golden orbs. Distracted by the hands that were rubbing at them, her turquoise optics drank in every detail, greedily wanting them for her own. (Ooh, double meaning! One Optime hands, one Jaz! =O )

He didn't recognize her at first - that was understandable in every sense of the word. After all, he had last seen her in her failed attempts at shifting, and now here she was, a 'pro', undistinguishable from any other Crimson Dreams shifter. "Si, it's me." Her voice was the same as always; a comfort to her in a new body. Leaning more heavily on her forearms, she nodded briefly, letting her mane whip around her shoulders. Delighted by this in a way a newborn pup would be, the Italian fae shook it again, the fur fluffing up a considerable amount before it settled down again.

His large hand grazed her mane, sending a shockwave in both directions. For Ghita, it flew through her spine and landed at the base of her stomach, fluttering past her heart and causing butterflies to spark a small flurry of excitement. Her pupils contracted slightly, her whole body tensed at the contact. It wasn't an unpleasant tense however - rather one that was used when every second counted, and she didn't want to lose a moment.

All too quickly he moved away, and Ghita could relax again, although she preferred the contact any day. It was almost worth it though, just to see Jazper's reaction to her new form. A devilish smile played on her ebony lips, eyes narrowing in playful appreciation, waiting until he spoke before she would explain herself. "Si, I finally did it. I found out how shift." Forgetting a word here didn't matter anymore - the meaning was clear enough to her and her companion. And I have you to thank."

A tender moment dangled in front of the pair, the silence stretching endlessly in front of them before Ghita couldn't take it any more. Replacing the words with a lighter idea, she shook herself subtly again, before lending her voice to the air. "So, what you think? How I look?" She was teasing him, and she knew it; Comfortable here, she waited for the anticipated answer to her question, playfully launched towards him at full speed.

She had learned how to shift, at least into her Secui form. Her Optime still remained an unattainable goal, it seemed. One that danced on the horizon just out of reach, like the fish barely far enough to make you leap into the waters. Tilting her now broader cranium, she felt her mane slide across the rest of her fur and dangle towards the pelts, before studying every part of Jazper's appearance. In his Optime form, he was the best reference she had to learn how to reach this form; and she planned to get everything out of it - as much she could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread