Walking that familiar ground
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... uetree.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: I fail. Yes, we'll focus on this one. But maybe we can wrap it up with like.. one more round or so?
Word count: 355. Worth 2 points

"I haven't met Hemming since I joined the tribe, but I'm pretty sure I met him before then." Hanna didn't recall seeing a bird then, but there was a chance for sure that she was simply not recalling it. The night had been stormy, not at all suited for paying attention for little birds flitting about. She had been more concerned with not being struck by lightning. Slay's next words perplexed her. She recalled something about some journey she would take, but she had not heard much of what would happen. The ebony woman could not decide what she thought her Spirit Animal would be. Big? Small? What species? "No, I haven't got one yet. I don't know when it will appear."

His compliment made her blush and mumble a thanks, partially because of the sentiment behind it and partially because of the fact that while she was here, she had a patient hidden back at home, convalescing at her cabin. She had found him on the beach with a broken leg and taken him home to heal. She had not had time afterward to tell Dawali before Mew came to get her and bring her back to the Dahlia de Mai pack land.

The piebald male's mention of Corvus Vendetta confused her and worried her. His words did not indicate whether the apparently violent man was still in the area, dead, alive, whatever. She had neither seen nor heard of him, but that did not make her any less susceptible to his harmful attentions. And if he had not hesitated to attack Slay, who was possibly one of the most peaceable wolves she knew, what would prevent him from attacking some random traveling woman? "I'm sorry to hear of your injuries; I wish I had been here to help you return to your good health. Do you know if this Corvus is still in the area?" She went on to absentmindedly rub her snout, chuckling, though not with humor. "Heh, yeah... I ran afoul of my nephew," the words were spoken with obvious venom, "while trying to keep a loner from doing exactly that."

Speak, think, act

[/html]

Messages In This Thread