aces high.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... -arrow.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:290px; background-position:top center; background-color:#080706; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#E8E7E5; line-height:16px">
@$%&Twin red eyes shot up from the deck of cards as--of all things--a one-armed dog dropped in through the window. The man quickly spoke a language he did not know, though he did recognise the tongue. Anselm had never really picked up on French, but he was familiar (unknown to many) with a different romance language: Spanish. His mother had been from the southwest, after all. "Ah; buenas noches, señor. Not at all." It didn't take him long to piece together the peculiar man's affiliation: Cour des Miracles. Hell, he should have guessed by sight alone. Other than that weird girl from Dahlia, all of the dogs he knew were from the Kingdom (all being Leroy and Ruri, namely). Still, most of the pure dogs he'd seen throughout life were more like Leroy--husky or sled dog heritage, maybe some shepherds. This guy, though, was very different. His fur was much longer and the patterns were very vivid and unique. He couldn't recognise Jacquez's breed at all, but then he also wasn't one to question friendly company.

@$%&Before he could say anything else, another man entered through the doorway. The second fellow bore no strong scent of affiliation, though he looked like he could've easily been Ruri's brother. My, he had all sorts of interesting company tonight! One tripod; two dogs; three guys; four bottles of liquor. The entire set-up was extremely bizarre, and in some odd way it appealed to him greatly. He needed to get out of the house more, so to speak, and he needed friends outside of his family. An evening with the boys may have been just what the doctor ordered. The dumbfounded look fell off of his face and he grinned at the border collie mix, shaking his head and waving his hand over in invitation of a seat.

@$%&"Gentleman- we may just have a fine evening on our hands. Grab yourselves a drink. I call this bottle, but if either of you want any there's some glasses behind the bar over there," he offered. Clearly, he was too lazy to get up and get himself a cup at this point--not that he was drunk, he just didn't feel like moving for awhile now. Heck, he didn't even feel like passing the bottle between them. Rum was his favourite, though he doubted they'd be in short supply this night. All of the liquor bottles were at least three quarters full. "As for a game... not sure. Either of you guys know any fitting for three people?" he asked, brows raised as he lowered his feet from the table and leaned forward, peering at them both with some combination of amusement and anticipation.

Uuuhm, okay. I'd still like one more person to show up, maybe, do you guys know of anyone else who might fit in with this thread to ask? Also, once this ball gets rolling, I was thinking someone with a real deck of cards could deal them out and PM the players their piles. Then we could play an actual hand, do a fade-out or fast-pass etc. for the rest of the night, who knows! Maybe something like Bullshit or Presidents&Assholes where all cards are dealt out. Alternatively, we could just play Kings or something, 'cause then it doesn't matter as much keeping track of hands. ;D Let me know what you guys would like in your next posts, the next round the actual game(s) can begin!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread