aces high.
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+
i'm sorry, won't happen again... ;__;
Aww, I wanna play "Bullshit", that's fun! Since they're all liars here...

An unfamiliar dog strode jauntily into the building, his build and feathery fur reminiscent of Jacquez and Ruri's collie ancestry. And here he thought only huskies claimed the North; turns out there were regular old mutts as well! Baring his teeth in an excited grin, Jac clapped the newcomer on the shoulder before meandering towards the dusty bar counter, looking for the glasses Anselm had mentioned. His exploring fingers brushed against the tops of several other bottles - should he gather those, too, or stick with the supply they already had? He decided to leave them, since he could always grab them later when things were roaring drunk and they wanted more fuel for the fire.

"Not sure about games, monsieur, I have forgotten the rules a long time ago," he called over his shoulder, his claws finally closing around a glass that wasn't intended for shots. He wanted some of that rum, for certain. When he turned back to face the table, he saw a new face that hadn't been there moments before. "Kaena," he drawled slowly, wicked grin curving to match hers. She was his new favorite, all battered and scarred and perfect in every way. What a pleasant surprise, for the grizzled old matriarch to pay these young rogues a visit. He raised an eyebrow as she boldly snagged the bottle he had been eying, but returned the gesture by offering her pack of smokes.

He sauntered back to the table, thumping back into the seat of his own chair. He licked his lips, studying the thin white sticks. He had never smoked before, but he was not one to shy away from addictive substances. Gingerly, he extracted a cigarette between his claws, rolling it over in his palm before raising it experimentally to his mouth. "Anybody got a light?" he asked cockily, ready to give it a shot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread