Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
"Whoa whoa there! Hold still, I'll get it!" He said with a sheepish laugh as he tried to get her to hold still while he made sure the spider was still alive. She was lucky she had missed it, and he placed his hand on her leg for the little eight legged creature to scurry onto his hand. Taking careful precautions as to not drop it, he placed the small critter on the ground and watched as it scuttled away from the wolves, back into the grass from whence it came. turning to the panicked tan wolf with the cowboy hat, he attempted to steady her and spoke in a calm, collected manner. "There, it's gone, you're safe now." He chuckled jokingly. "but seriously, if you don't have a place to stay, I'd be glad to let you sleep in my cabin, I do have an extra bed since my little sister moved out."

He knew Rendall wasn't really his 'little sister' but both of them acknowledged that they were family, however, she moved out when Ty took his father's house after his father ran away. Since then, he had been living alone in the cabin with an extra empty bed for visitors, which worked out perfectly for a wolf like this who could use some company for sleeping. "Well, as nice as it is, I fear that's going to keep happening to you, so the offer stands, or at least, if you want some company. One should never rest alone out here. You never know when a wild puma or something will come wandering down from the mountains."

Messages In This Thread