Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
Ty smiled and nodded as she introduced herself, to which he bowed slightly and replied "Nice to meet you Miss D'Angelo, my name is Tyrone Trenton Nasphrite, but you can call me Ty." He then sat down in front of her and listened to her questions. when she asked if he worried what people thought about him, he cocked his head to one side and scratched his chin for a few seconds, before replying with a firm, honest "Nope, not really." He said before leaning back on his hands and staring up at the sky. "If anything, they will just think I am a nice guy. But who knows? I'm not all that worried about it." He looked back to her and chuckled. "Besides, our ancestors used to sleep on top of one another for heat in caves during the night, this notion of sleeping alone in a cabin or sleeping alone under a tree is a rather new way of thinking."

He sighed and looked back into the grass, watching another spider walk by his hand, a smile played across his lips as he watched the little creature scuttle around, back to whatever home it came from, fleeing from the two furry giants now sitting before them. His eyes darted back to the female before he asked. "Where did you come from anyway? I haven't seen you around here lately, you new to the pack?"

Messages In This Thread