Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
[html]

wc: 320

She smiled as the male tipped down and bowed to her, wow such a gentleman, never had any one bowed to her when she introduced her-self. She was very close to blushing he was very respectful and kind. Something that just wasn’t around too much anymore, shame. ”Sir! You are too much! Just call me Pontiac, like everyone else dose!” Giving a hushed laugh, she wondered if all the member where like him, if they where wow! What luck, no one that was mean and nasty, or rude! She studied him closely watching him; it was odd watching beings think.

”Really?! Her brow pushed up with a amazed look upon her face. Maybe she worried too much, maybe she over thought things. Her mind had thought the entire thing though time and time again what could be whispered about her be hide her back. ”You’re right, but where not in the time frame of what the old way’s use to be, in fact I believe we are starting to live more and more like the humans did. You seem like a really sweet guy. I just…I don’t know. I’ve lived most of my life alone. I’ve been sleeping in new lands, about every night since I was about six months old.” She let her hands drop down to the grass as she twilled and twisted the grass around. ”Ya know what? Let’s throw moral to the wind. I’ll do it, and I promise I’ll make a good roommate! Oh yeah….I’m kinda of a neat freak…” She gave him a sheepish grin. However she would make damn sure that he would always have a clean house to come home to. Maybe she would learn the human skill of sewing and make him a warm blanket for his bed for the upcoming winter months.

”Yeah I just joined a few days ago. It’s uhm…different from the life I use to live.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread