Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
Ty simply smiled and nodded understandably about being roommates with her. She was giddy, bubbly, a very excitable girl, as it seemed, which was very much a joy for Ty to see. Not many wolves these days, aside from himself, were so lighthearted and joyful as this one. "Of course of course, you may stay in my home as long as you'd like." He said with a hospitable grin. She was a pack mate after all, why shouldn't he offer her a spot in his home? That's what pack mates do, they look out for each other. After hearing Pontiac, Ty wondered if she ever had that kind of treatment, because if not, Ty could only feel sorry for the tan wolf in front of him.

Although some ground rules were to be made, of course, Ty wasn't going to have her control his home while he lived there. "there is a few things I'd like to make sure you know though." He said as he wagged a finger. "You've already gone over cleanliness, so I don't mind that. You can bring into the house whoever you'd like, just as long as they aren't going to present a danger to me or my house, and you can decorate your room however you want, I'm not sure if you have any keepsakes but they are welcome in my home, or a pet." He then scratched his chin. "But I would watch out for going in the basement, there are a lot of weapons down there and I'd hate to find you skewered on one of them."

Before she had time to give him a creepy look for keeping weapons in his basement, he interjected with a reason for them. "I may be young, but you may already see that I have many scars on my body. The weapons in the basement are keepsakes from my old career, as before I came here, I was part of a mercenary troop who fought in pack wars across the globe."

Messages In This Thread