Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
[html]

wc: 311

Rules, of course there was rules. It seemed like everything had rules but Pontiac was very aware that if she was wanting to live the pack wolf life style that she would learn the rules, and she would live by them. She gave a nod, trying to take in all the information that he was sending her way. She couldn’t help but to laugh, she had her hat, and her bag. Inside the bag was a fur blanket that she was given at the passing of a year in her life by the tribe she was living in at the time. It was big enough that she had been able to spread it out, lay on the blanket and still have more than enough slack on it to cover up and snuggle down for a sleep. She gave a sheepish grin as she shook her head, ”Everything I hold of value can be replaced. All I have is my hat, my bag, and a blanket that’s it. Really, no need to worry about whom I bring into your house! Being that I’ve never had a ‘home’ I’ve been willing to put my-self at risk by going to the other being’s quarters then bring them to where I am staying for that time being. “
She smiled as she brought her hat forward on her face, shading her face. As she gave a soft, but a happy sigh. "I have never had a need for weapons…Every time I’ve been around them…nothing good happens. So I will honor that without a second thought. Though I guess if anyone would want to bring you harm that might want to think twice. Sounds that you would know how to defend your-self and the pack with weapons or no weapons! Ahh the leaders were in the right mind to have you in a high rank. “

[/html]

Messages In This Thread