Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
[html]
Ty smiled and nodded when she agreed to his terms, to which he added. "I trust you completely, you seem like a responsible woman, so I won't worry about it." He then relaxed his muscles slightly as he shifted in his seating position. The cool night winds blew through his abnormally shaggy fur, making it move slightly as he continued to converse with the cowboy-hat wearing wolf in front of him. He began to think about the decision he just made,allowing a stranger to literally move in with him, was that gullible of him to do so? No, no it couldn't be, she smelled of the valley, she was a pack mate, and Ty cared for his pack mates. For a fighter and warrior of Phoenix Valley, Ty attempted to try and keep a carefree spirit and a kind heart around the other pack mates. He could only hope his own lighthearted attitude would brighten the other wolves' day.

Nevertheless, Pontiac commented on the fact Ty owned a slew of weapons, and he only gave a sheepish smile and a shrug. "Well, I hope I've got enough skill to defend myself." He said, adding a chuckle with that. "But you are right, weapons usually mean war, and having them around might make other packs suspicious, which is why I keep them in the basement." He then coughed lightly, his old wound from a fight with a puma was acting up again, odd. He shrugged it off and began to stand up. "Well, would you like to go and see your new home?" He asked her as he offered her a hand up.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread