Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
[html]
ooc: please forgive how late this is, I've had trouble juggling RP and college

"Hey, no problem." Ty said as he began to take the winding pathway through the woods back to his home, beckoning her with his tail to follow. "I wouldn't want you freezing your tail off out here anyway." He then chuckled as he turned his head back towards the road, hopping over a few stones across a small stream, then making a light duck under a tree branch. He began to muse of the kind, albeit strange act he had just committed, inviting a young female which he had just met to come live with him as a roommate, which some would consider strange, yet Ty didn't really care. After all, he was simply helping a pack mate get used to being with other people, being with a group, acting as a family, which is what a pack was supposed to be, and Ty began to feel a lot of wolves didn't remember that about themselves.

But there was no use to think about it now, Ty had done a random kind act from his own heart, and that's all he could do. Now he was more focused on getting to know his new roommate, and fortunately, she was interested in vice versa. Hearing her question, he answered without much thought, though he maintained a friendly and calm persona. "Oh, I've only been here for a few months." he replied with a smile back to her as he suddenly made a sharp turn into some tall grass, his hind legs getting lost in a field of green. "Of course, I was technically born here. My father, DaVinci, was the sub leader of this pack before he left, and he left as soon as I came back to the pack, although those two events have no connection whatsoever. My father apparently had some problems before I even showed up." He sighed slightly and shrugged. "And frankly, that's his business, no sense for me to go nosing around in it anyway." He then extended his leg over a log he remember was there in the grass, making sure not to trip. "How did you end up here anyway? You come across this pack by choice or by accident?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread