Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
[html]

wc: 326 Sorry I've been a slacker

The kindness of the strange male wouldn’t go without being rewarded. Pontiac wasn’t a she wolf that was blessed with much wealth in any one thing. However, she was pretty crafty with her hands, as big and clumsy they might look she had managed to learn a few things on her travels. She would have to check around the lands to see what really was open for her to make a gift thanking him, she knew that there was a chance that out of manners and kindness that he was already showing he would turn it down, but she could be just as bullheaded.
She followed him as he lead his way back to the home that was his just a matter of minutes ago, now it was there’s. It was odd all she had owned and cared about in this world was in her bag, which was nestled upon her shoulders. Once he made the sharp turn she lowered her hat, as she followed his scent. ”Well sorta like you, I was born here. Well not here, here. I was born back in the old lands in a pack called Chimera. My sister and I were left with our ‘other’ father when mom and dad took off. Naniko being the hopeful one went looking for them. She got hurt losing her memory. I took off find a home with a foster mother named Fatin. I took off shortly after that, and I been living pack to pack, and land to land since I was hardly old enough to track a rabbit. One day I got a feeling like I needed to come back...So here I am. Never found my real mom and dad, and as far as I know they are dead…and oddly I’m not bothered. “ Pontiac ears shifted as she watched the male step over the log, she was enough of a klutz to fall upon it and land flat upon her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread