Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
[html]
OOC:join the club, I can barely post nowadays @_@

Ty nodded softly and made small grunts in understanding as he listened to the she wolf's story, scratching his chin every once in a while to ponder over things she said. Another old pack huh? Ty had spoke with another wolf talking about a pack called Shadowed Sun, how many forgotten packs were there? It perplexed Ty that packs came and went so quickly, and it even frightened him slightly to know that the same thing would inevitably happen to Phoenix Valley, as much as he wished it wouldn't. Hearing things about Naniko were interesting as well, of course now he had known her as the pregnant white wolf that was hanging around Geneva, but now Ty know she must be related to Pontiac, as she explained they were kin. His brow furrowed upon hearing that she had led a fairly nomadic life, which explained to him why she had no real sense of camaraderie among wolves. she hadn't apparently stuck around a pack long enough to really develop a bond with any of the pack mates, or at least that was his assumption.

"Well, how could you feel bothered by their possible death? It doesn't sound like you know them very well." Ty cut in as he continued along the winding pathway. "And they seem to have left both you and Naniko for some reason, not the most fantastic parents, so I don't blame you." He chuckled slightly while he walked after stating that. However, Ty saw out of the coner of his eye Pontiac's frame suddenly dropping into the grass, apparently she had not seen the log that he had. He swerved around and quickly rushed to her aid, feeling guilty for not telling her that a log was there. Helping Pontiac back to her feet to steady herself, Ty asked polity and with honest sincerity. "Oh dear, are you alright? I apologize for not saying anything about that log before, I should have spoken out."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread