Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
OOC: Wasn't sure if you wanted to end this because of how outdated it was nor not. So I just posted to it, figured if you want you can rap it up with them coming to the cabin or we can let them talk some more.

She felt the warmth of a fire rush to her face as she looked up laughing. She was a klutz, though she was good enough that she could catch a small meal for her-self and to her that all that really mattered. She looked up to the brunt hued male as she took his help as she shook her ivory coat free of the late summer dropping of leaves and other dropping of animal’s food. The lady shook her head as she stood up.”Oh don’t worry about it. My sister got all the graceful genes in the family!” She shook her head, as she looked up to the male with a smile. She was so mortified and embarrassed that she was ready to leave and head to a new land, oh well her sister needed her here.

She gave a nod as she sighed, with a deep rise and drop of her chest. ”Well…no matter what I love them, they are my mother and father and gave me the most fanatic gift…my sister. So I guess I just gotta weigh my pros and cons…but…I don’t think I can ever forgive them for just bailing on us as pups…I hope that if I ever did that someone would smack the crap out of me…” She looked back up to the male with a smirk as she lowered her shoulder and moved to give the male a playful nudge. ”So enough about me…What’s fun to do around here for a klutz like my-self?”

Messages In This Thread