Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
She smiled up to him; he was good for her to have around. He has been showing her nothing but kindness, and pure hearted care. There was no worry about the madness that came with her last name, though it has seem to her that not many knew of the madness that ran though her father’s bloodline. Pontiac jumped to her paws and gasped as he stumbled forward, she wouldn’t be able to help him that much in her two legged shape, and she had proven to him that she wasn’t graceful what so ever! Her arms reached out to save him, but he had quickly found his footing again, she gave a chuckle and brushed her hand though her hair.

”Maybe one day when things clam down around the pack lands and I get into the loop of things, maybe you can take me out one and show me around” She thought that it would be fun day and excuse to get him out of working for the time he was out helping out a fellow pack member. That and a chance for made her to get to see the wonders of the pack lands a bit better.”I could make some lunch and we could have an old fashion picnic like the humans did…”She wasn’t the best at any one thing, and she didn’t care but she could do a few things here and there that wasn’t too bad. ”Oh! I promise that I won’t cut off any fingers if I make the lunches…”

Messages In This Thread