Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
His words came to her and she knew he was joking her mind told her such, however her head lowered as she could feel the heat upon her face as she coughed with a laugh as he so lightly patted her upon her white back. She wasn’t sure how to respond to that, she didn’t think of it that way; however some other might have thought she was being a bit too fresh upon a male that she was looking for friendship with. ”Erm…yeah, I guess you know where I live…so you can let me know when you have the time…” She was thankful that he didn’t turn her down, she could use some friends it would give her a reason to stick around in the pack lands for more than a few moons.

Pontiac’s hand reached up and knocked the hat off her head as she looked back up with her hand sliding down her neck, while she gave a short nod. ”I know enough to get me by and feed my-self. I would be happy to teach you in return for my board at your house…” She knew that he had willingly offered it up to her without a price but she wouldn’t take it with an honest heart without finding ways to return his random kindness. ”They make a great stew, since there little meat on them…Maybe one day you could do the hunting and I can cook us up some food, well after I get an idea of what foods there are around here..”

Messages In This Thread