i don't believe in fate
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
so yeah this took me forever to start, sorry, please don't hate me. D: 348 words. backdated to 9/2 if possible. :3

Tokyo was so not not not happy. Princess still hadn't shown her face. Yeah, Addy was pretty awesome, maybe even preferable, company-wise... But Princess was her daughter. Addy was flesh and blood too, but it was not the same not the same. She was tired of waiting. She was going to figure out whre the hell her daughter was, then drag her back kicking and screaming if that was what it took. Before she went to the leaders, though, she would follow up on that one clue. It was a name: Colibri, her daughter's "friend" who had even offered a sleep over.

Tokyo wasn't a leader, but she had a bit of rank, and now was a fitting time to pull it. Wandering around the territory looking for someone was a terribly inefficient way to go about this, anyway. So she sat down before her den, and let out a short, clipped howl, requesting the presence of the wolf she didn't know whose name her daughter had spoken. She had intended to confront her anyway, way back when. But now there was more at stake than someone possibly meddling with her daughter. Someone might have taken her daughter. What if she was in danger? What if Buttface had come back, what if he had stolen her away, what if he had hurt her, what if he had twisted her against her mother? Her heart rose in a fluttering panic. But that was just ridiculous. First, she would deal with this strange female who thought it was a good idea to try and steal away Princess' loyalty.

Her call made, all she had left to do was wait. She thought of curling up with a nice book, or dozing on the porch to her beach-side cave. But this whole thing was too stressful, and her imagination had run away with itself, giving life to new terrors that now lurked the corners of her mind. So instead the Dahlian woman paced, back and forth, paws following the soft grass on the very edge before it gave way to the sandy shore.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread