so many of us hide our black hearts.
[html]
ooc: Sorry for the lateness. Been in kind of a funk lately.

She wondered how much he knew about the birth of puppies. They wouldn't all come out at once, of course...and she would have a little while to travel before they came. "I suppose so, but no more painful than if I were laying there...I hope. I think I would be able to get back home from here. Or I could call for Geneva to help me--she's around quite a bit." Geneva was a good leader and good friend, and she trusted that the woman would come if she needed any help.

"A living space..." When she had come here, Geneva had helped her figure out where she could stay. She had bene here for a little while but wasn't sure exactly where all the cabins and dens were that were unoccupied. "I'd just wander around and sniff a bit, knock on some doors and ask if some certain place is unoccupied" If he were social, anyway. Maybe he wanted to figure things out for himself. "I don't know too many people here--just you and Geneva, for now. I haven't met them. Were they nice?" She asked. She did want to get a feel of the wolves here before she gave birth.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread