haemoglobin is the key.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
No, I fail for not noticing the MONTH OLD reply to our CharonGen thread -fail-.

Mason noticed how intently Kaena watched him moving about. It was something that he both appreciated and dreaded. He liked to have her attention and he felt great when she noticed him, but at the same time he was afraid of messing up in front of her. It was true that he had grown physically, but he had also grown in skill. His mishap during the clan's execution of the intruding wolf had been embarrassing, to say the least. It was an experience that stuck with him. Although Kaena, and the rest of the clan for that matter, had leapt to protect him, he still felt as though he had let them down. Since that incident, he had spent much of his time running faster, hunting more, and trying to hone his skills in any way possible.

"I would like that," he said solemnly, stopping his playful movements. The memory of his embarrassment had come to the fore, and he was not certain how to react now. Kaena certainly had to recall how he had messed up. Not only had he put himself in jeopardy, but he could have also given the intruder an advantage over his clanmates. He did not want to be dead weight. He wanted so badly to be an asset. "I need to learn to fight," the boy said bluntly, a strange tone coming from his childish voice.

His golden eyes were eager as he peered into Kaena's face, gauging her reactions, curious to see what she would say. He would absorb it all like a sponge. He was willing to do whatever it took to prove himself, and to improve himself. It was written plainly on his coyote features. "I figured out how to fish," he added, brightening somewhat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread