haemoglobin is the key.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
As Kaena rattled off the two similar sounding skills, she laughed. Mason was perplexed as to what was so funny about those things, but he smiled despite his confusion. He was glad that he had been able to make her laugh. In fact, this might have been the first time he had ever seen the woman laugh. He knew that she had smiled at him, but he treasured the sound of her laughter. He hadn't been trying to be funny, but he would think about it and try to make her laugh again later.

The molten gold of her eye seemed to admonish him as she told him that he was too young to actually fight. He felt a little bit deflated and his oversized ears drooped slightly. But there was stubbornness in the set of his jaw. Mason would not outright speak against Kaena. He valued her input and he felt like she was right in most things, but that did not make him desire the ability to fight any less. Complaining about his dissatisfaction wouldn't change things, he knew, so he held his tongue.

"I met the white wolf who bothered you," Mason said, thinking back a few weeks. He had met a woman named Xeris on Whisper Beach, a neutral territory not far from Inferni's borders. His ears perked up a bit as he looked at her quizzically, cocking his head to the left as he considered her. "Can I practice on her...please?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread