haemoglobin is the key.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
Mason watched Kaena closely. She had said that he was too young to fight yet, and he had made a poor showing during the clan wide hunt for the trespasser to be certain. But there was something about the white wolf he had met at Whisper Beach that set him on edge. She had seemed innocuous enough at first, but the Phoenix Valley female had revealed information about her relationship with Kaena. He had not felt outwardly threatened by the female, but he really did not like her after that meeting.

"I did not like her," Mason said, not answering her question outright. "She said that you attacked her." The tawny male frowned, his bright yellow eyes crinkled around the edges as he wrinkled his nose at the thought of Xeris. He shook his head, his big oversized ears flapping a bit comically as he did so, before he continued to speak again. "It was like she had not part in it." The Tirones Minor screwed his face up some more as he thought about it. "I know you would not do that without a reason. It would make things bad with the wolves," he said the last with some resentment.

It made sense to the young male to accept responsibility or part in an action, especially a violent one. Although Mason wanted to learn to fight, he was not inherently violent. He understood the necessity of brutality and extreme force, but he knew that those were not always the best options. Although he was not the oldest and certainly not the wisest or smartest, but he had thought through that much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread