haemoglobin is the key.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
Mason smiled slightly as Kaena dove into the merits of coyotes. The light she shed on the issue relieved him. He certainly did not feel inferior to the larger wolves. Despite his youth, he had a lot of his pride in his clan, and he thought that Inferni displayed much more intelligence than any other groups of animals he had happened across. Of course, his interaction with actual packs of wolves was limited. He was a curious youth, but he was far from foolhardy. He would steer clear of any packs until he was better able to defend and explain himself.

Kaena professed to trust some wolves. This statement was met with a confused look from the male. He was about half wolf, at least, from what he remembered of his biological parents, but he wasn't completely sure. Even so, his only memorable experiences with wolves thus far had been negative. So far, he had found them to be foolish and irresponsible. But Kaena gave them a new dimension. Perhaps there were some redeeming qualities in the muscled brutes. He hadn't seen any of them yet, and he planned to avoid them as much as possible, but he would try to keep an open mind.

"I can try 'n see that side...I guess," Mason said, sounding very much like the child he was. He did not want to accept this new viewpoint, but he would do so grudgingly out of his respect for the coyote woman. He looked into the scarred visage of the woman, changing the subject suddenly. "Do you think I can shift soon?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread