You spin my head right round
[html]

wc: 327

The music moved her, she loved how when it was just her and the music she was able to be her-self and there was no one around to think that she wasn’t acting right, or it wasn’t right for anyone to move in that manner. Right now, it was just her and the music and this different tasting drink. It was the color of blood and yet tasted nothing like any type of animal blood. She sighed happy as she spun around in circles. She laughed as her hands went up in the air, the red fluid spilling onto the floor. ”Whoops!” She stopped and laughed at the silliness from all of this.

The door echoed as it opened, she stopped as her ears flicked up, two flags flapping around trying to figure out if there was more to the sound, as she moved her hips to the beats of the music. She couldn’t help it the music…well it moved her. She was alone right? She shook her head as she went back to her, self entertainment. The tan ears moved forward slowly forward willing to give into the fact that she was the only one still here, she was just figuring the wind caught a hold of the door, after all she didn’t shut it all the way…did she?! No no, for course she didn’t. She put the drink down upon the table as she moved back out to the dance floor when all the sudden there was a voice, that she swore came from someone else. ”AHHHH!!!! Holly shit!” Her heart raced as she placed a hand over her heart. She walked over to the table as she gripped the side of the table patting her chest. ”Sorry you scared me. Yeah…I guess it’s clear I’m the new girl in the pack. I’m good. Thank you how are you Sir?” She gave a laugh she felt foolish for being so scared of what just happened.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread