any colour you like [aw!]
[html]

500+ words.

#####If Princess had known that it was Amata that both her brother and her mother had gotten in trouble for hurting, then she would never have mentioned him. Unfortunately, she had not thought to ask Savina or Ares which of the puppies it had been that had been hurt by both of her family members, though it may have been a good idea to do so. "His name is Ares, and he's all black and grey and he's got yellow eyes, even brighter than mine. Do you know him?" It was, unbeknownst to her, a dangerous question, considering Amata's history with Ares. In fact, Princess had darn well nearly forgotten that Ares had gotten in trouble with Savina for harming one of her daughters, since it had been ages since she had joined Crimson Dreams - nearly two months already, which was crazy! It was creeping up on being almost as long as she had been in Dahlia de Mai, which felt strange.

#####"That's really cool! I've never met a fish princess before!" she exclaimed, pleased that Amata was so excited and friendly. "But no, I've never run with a stick. Am I missing out on al the fun?" Going along with the happy tones of the young girl, Princess admitted that she had never played with sticks like it was some big secret, some terrible regret that she had kept bottled up deep inside. "And yeah! I have a knight, and his name is Haven! He used to live here, but he doesn't anymore, 'cause he lives in another pack with his King and stuff," she explained, trying to answer the girl in one moment, since Amata seemed to have so much to say. Princess wished that Haven lived here still, because it would have been so much easier, but maybe things would have been different for them if he had already been in the pack when she got here. In that case, she was glad that her knight was elsewhere, even if it did make her a little sad.

#####Getting down was a little more difficult than getting up, and she was surprised that she did not rip her dress or anything, though this was a good thing. This dress was new, and it would not do to have it rip so soon! It was disappointing that Amata couldn't shift yet, but it was not unexpected, since she knew that the three pups were still very young. "When you can shift, do you think you and your sister would want to come and play dress up? I have a lot of pretty dresses, and some are small enough that they might fit you guys when you can shift," she offered, pleased with herself. She did hope that they would want to, and she would try to find something for their brother to do, so they could all play. "And, that's okay! I can have fun down here, too. What do you think we should do?" It was obvious that Amata had a good imagination, since she could run with sticks and have fun, and she was a fishy princess. The creamy pup would probably have some ideas of what they could do, for sure.

Table by Alli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread