like a sick domestic abuser, looking for a fight
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

SO SORRY for the late reply I put up an away post, but I felt I should post before I leave for the second round. Wc:300+

It was a moment before Ghita had gained the courage to look into her sister's eyes again. Her turquoises had lingered on the grass, studying every dewdrop on the emerald stalks until enough time had passed for comfort to creep in again. She hadn't forgotten that she was here for Savina - trying to help her through the storm Ehno had brought to their family. However, the ebony fae's sorrow seemed to take a back seat once Ghita's pregnancy was mentioned. And Savina was right - worry plagued her every moment; she watched every stone, every twig, and spent most of her time resting either in Jazper's place or trotting lightly around her territory. She noticed her sister's astonished gaze with guilt, and her ear tips pointed south, below her, in not shame, but dread.

But of all the sounds she expected to hear, none of them came from her mate. Optics widening once his scent hit her nostrils, her whole body shifted towards him, body tensed not from a perceived threat, but from surprise. Emotions coursed through her veins that were still all too unfamiliar to her, when a movement from her sister brought her back to full attention. Forepaws gathered under her chest and now protruding stomach left in plain sight, she watched her sister run towards the other shadowy wolf with a mixture of horror, and slight amusement. "Savina!" She let out, eyes darting from each wolf to the next.

Even if the situation was one relating to nightmares - her sister and her love at odds over Ghita herself, she couldn't help feeling a prickle of pride in Savina. She was only reacting as siblings would to each other - Ghita'd do it in a heartbeat, but it still held a faint warm feeling that swelled in her chest. But as she noted Jazper's eyes on her, she found she couldn't meet them with a straight face. She didn't want to have to see the rapid change in expressions as the meaning sunk in. Or watch the effects of what they did that night manifest themselves in reality. Her posture remained defiant, daring those around her to rebuke her decision and her choice of mate, but somehow wished she could be anywhere else but here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread