like a sick domestic abuser, looking for a fight
[html]
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2901/jazpertable1p.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Katie...they aren't mates yet Wink. Erin: feel free to post at will!

WC:300+

The day had been bright and over all a good experience for the protector. Little did he know that he had just walked into a ring of fire, and he happened to be the one stuck in the middle. Ghita's face instantly changed to one of shock and dread. His own happy features twisted as his ears dropped slightly in confusion. It wasn't until he heard his name at the end of a unpleasant phrase did he look at Savina who was now storming towards him. A mixture of emotions passed over him as she spat words up at him. His bodies first reaction was to obviously fight back, being his instant reaction to an attack. Quickly his initial instinct was over come by the knowledge that this was his superior and not a moment to be defensive. He lowered his body significantly, but he still stood taller then Savina.

Looking to Ghita his yellow orbs screamed for help in his confusion, “Savina..” he mumbled in a soft tone trying to figure out what exactly he had done wrong. It wasn't until she mention hurting Ghita that his ears popped up in realization and then flattened against his head, Taking a few steps back he spoke up “But Savina you know I wouldn't hurt her!” He exclaimed. The mere thought was repulsive to him. He had already done enough damage by taking the first drink let alone sleeping with her. “I'll never do it again okay, I promise, it was an accident.” Savina's anger made it obvious he explanation was not going to make her any less aggressive in her advance and words towards him. Motioning to Ghita he spoke a little more softly, “Does she look hurt to you?” It was, of course, a rhetorical question but he still felt the need to point out that he hadn't caused any real harm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread