Walking the line
[html]

Thanks! Now I'm gonna have to work on one for my Mew-pup, Keeleigh.
Word Count: 343. Worth 2 points.

After several moments, a figure joined her, also in Optime form. Hanna's blue and green eyes roamed casually over the other; she was at once beautiful and terrible in appearance, with scars that covered a good portion of her and missing one eye, a blank hole sitting where there should have been a golden orb. The dark woman did not look overlong, not wanting to seem rude, but simply smiled and returned the coyote woman's greeting. "Hello."

The presence of the scars on the other's body was indicative of one or several things. The woman might have been treated badly. Or she might be an aggressive figure, quick to pick a fight. Or she might just be unlucky, at the wrong place at the wrong time. But Hanna was sure of one thing. The female before her was probably not younger. There was a quality to her that Hanna could not quite describe that just shouted she had been around awhile. Perhaps it was the scarred flesh, as it appeared many of the wrinkled wounds had been there a long time. She glanced up to the grey and clay-colored face, avoiding direct eye contact.

No, I'm not really looking for someone as much as for something. I was in the area anyway, caring for my niece, and I started wondering if there was a way around the southwestern part of Inferni to reach the free areas northwest, or if I would need to go clear to the mountains and around. She instinctively avoided mentioning her prior membership with Dahlia, though the scent probably clung to her fur, mingling with that of AniWaya.

At that point, what logic had told her and what her instincts were trying to tell her clicked. This coyote was near as old as she was, if not older. Perhaps she knew of the old lands, and had been a part of the old Inferni. They might even have encountered each other, though Hanna doubted it; she had tended to avoid Inferni most of the time as a younger wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread