Walking the line
[html]

I am so full of fail. I are sorry, Sie! Oh, that was close. I was within 20 seconds of getting caught with keys off the computer.
Word Count: 301. Worth 2 points.

Hanna didn't pretend to be unaware of the way the coyotes were treated by the wolves. She really honestly didn't see why there was such hatred between the two factions, but she knew it was there. At Kaena's words regarding most wolves' disregard for the sovereignty of borders when it came to the coyote lands, Hanna sniffed, grinned a moment, and pointed to her snout. "Not respecting borders is what got me this, never mind that it was for a good-hearted reason in a pack I'd been a part of before." As Kaena grinned, Hanna relaxed a little. Now that she was more comfortable around the stormy-furred female, the medic was not afraid to let her guard down, at least a little.

"Yes, I'm from AniWaya. I hold the rank-profession of Gata Hineyu, Fire Maker. It's not a high position, but it's a start. I'm here on my own business, though." Hanna paused, not sure just how much she should say, unsure of what relations were between all the wolf packs and Inferni. She didn't want to start making a good impression only to be chased off because she had been a part of a hated pack. But perhaps better now than later, at a time when the coyote woman could call for reinforcements. Not that she'd need them.

"To make a long story short, while I was a loner, I found a wolf who couldn't shift, scared the shit out of him, chased him into Dahlia de Mai to try to stop him, and ran into my nephew, Haku Soul. He attacked despite that we were within sight of the border, on the leaving side." She leaned back slightly, preparing herself for a barrage of questions as to her part in the Dahlian war and so on and so forth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread