destroy to FEEL.
[html]
http://i42.tinypic.com/2dif428.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; background-color: #000;">
Hybrid felt like he was becoming something else. Someone else. Becoming Samael. Becoming a masochist. For now. But only for Samael. The feeling of Samael's fangs against his throat caused Hybrid's chest to seize and clench, a strange, painful -- yet pleasurable -- feeling. He remained still, anticipating and waiting for the next move. Waiting for the next feeling, this strange, strange feeling. He shivered as he felt Samael's teeth tear his flesh; exhaled slowly as the smell of blood permeated the air. Hybrid's limbs felt heavy, but that was alright; he had no intention to move at all.

Hybrid then realized that his panic has quickly been replaced by a feeling of content, or perhaps, a feeling of calmness. It was strange, but it intrigued him, much like Samael did. Hybrid grinned at Samael's words, laughing raucously. "Yes, my sweet. I missed you, too," Hybrid replied, perhaps with a little more honesty than Samael. Hybrid's grin widened as he followed Samael's gaze. Fuck was the only thing he could think of. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

IMAGE CREDIT
[/html]

Messages In This Thread